Friday Five - July 23, 2021
Red Hat News, July 24th, 2021
July 24, 2021,
Volume 280, Issue 2
The Friday Five is a weekly Red Hat blog post with 5 of the week's top news items and ideas from or about Red Hat and the technology industry. Consider it your weekly digest of things that caught our eye.
- sigstore: An open answer to software supply chain trust and security
- Red Hat Extends Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 as a Foundation for More Secure Computing with Second FIPS 140-2 Validation
- What is the state of enterprise open source in healthcare?
- Red Hat updates Runtimes offering, announces general availability of JBoss EAP in Microsoft Azure App Service
- Why choose Red Hat for Kubernetes?
Read on for details.
Read More ...